Sot Pop is a project conceived, designed and produced over the course of a year, in collaboration with other nine people.
The aim is to create a multi-sensorial product for mentally handicapped people in order to improve their language and motor skills.
- The direction of the project.
- Computer Game Programming.
- Production and editing of pOp's voice
- Testing and correction of the game-panel relation.
- 3D Model
- Participation in the background search.
- Participation in the interviews and surveys.
- Participation in the conceptual design of the product.
- Participation in the construction of the model.
- Participation in the marketing campaign.
- Participation in the exhibition of the product to the public.
Acknowledgements: Raquel Fernández, Salva Ballester, Adrian Sisternes, Bittor Arrillaga and Occupational Center "Francisco Navarro Tarín".